The vision for McCarthy Catholic College, as part of the regional Catholic community, is to promote Christian discipleship, life-long learning and service to others.
This also reflects our core mission statement of Receive, Worship, Serve.
We offer for reception:
- Excellence in education
- Word and tradition of the Church
- A holistic way of life
We strive to:
- Lead people to worship and prayer
- Foster active participation in local liturgical life
- Assist the formation of a personal spiritual life
We serve through:
- Love of neighbour
- Recognition of and respect for human dignity
- Promotion of a community lifestyle