Welcome to McCarthy Catholic College, my name is Mrs Belinda Gleeson-Barker and my role at the College as Enrolments Officer is to ensure the smooth transition for families to secure a place for their son or daughter at the College.
We are delighted that you are interested in a Catholic education for your child. McCarthy Catholic College is an exceptional College and I look forward to working with you in becoming a member of the McCarthy community.
To commence the enrolment process please contact me on 02 67610800 to discuss your child’s needs and to obtain an enrolment package. Before completing the enrolment form, please be aware that we will need to sight the original of a few important documents that will need to accompany your application and be provided with other supporting documentation:
- Birth certificate or passport (copy and sight original)
- Proof of residential address (e.g. rates notice, residential lease, electricity account etc.)
- Immunisation history statement (copy)
- Baptisimal certificate for Catholic students only (copy)
- Two most recent school reports (copy)
- Confirmation of medical diagnosis (e.g. doctor’s report)
- Most recent NAPLAN results (copy)
- Visa provision and passport (where applicable)