The McCarthy Parents Association meets on the third Tuesday of each month in the Staff Room at 7:00pm.
The main objectives of The Association are:
- To foster good relationships between the school and the school community
- To act as a voice for the parents
- To share information about the school
- To provide a friendly meeting place for parents
- To provide a forum for parents to find out more about their children/s education and school
- To assist with the well-being and needs of the school and the students
- Support staff and students in providing a safe, functional and sustainable environment
- Support various programs and events organised by the school
- Act as a support group to parents
The McCarthy Association would like to extend an invitation to all parents/carers to come along to our meetings and to be a part of this group.